On behalf of The Chamber, thank you for considering sponsorship of one of the many events, activities and programs offered.
Your investment in one of our highly visible activities provides an excellent opportunity for your organization and ours. You will benefit from excellent exposure in the community while The Chamber improves its ability to present an excellent menu of topical and informative events and programs.
We want you to know that participation in Chamber events, through sponsorship, puts you in very good company. Many of our members covet their sponsorship opportunities year over year and consider their Chamber sponsorship a top priority when it comes to budgeting precious marketing dollars.
We hope that you will join with the many companies and organizations that have taken advantage of The Chamber sponsorships.
To discuss opportunities that are of interest to you, please contact Carole Cunningham, Event Manager (506) 634-8111 or email: ccunningham@TheChamberSJ.com.
HOW TO HOST A BUSINESS NETWORKING MIXER
The Chamber Networking Mixers bring together business
people to explore new business opportunities, develop new contacts, identify potential prospects and meet old friends in a relaxed, informal environment. Hosting a Networking Mixer provides you an opportunity to showcase your organization and staff to attendees.
Networking Mixers are the original social networking events, all are invited and they are FREE to attend.
Business Networking Mixers are held the second Thursday of the month from 4:00 pm -6:00 pm
The cost to host a mixer is $250.00 + HST.
For your sponsorship, The Chamber will:
- Place your corporate logo on invitations distributed to over 1000 member companies
- Promote event on The Chamber's website
- Promote your event through our social media channels
- Give our sponsor an opportunity to welcome those in attendance, to talk about firm and introduce members of their staff
- Provide registration assistance
- Provide our sponsor with a list of all those who attended for follow-up
As the sponsor / host you will:
- Provide the location
- Provide refreshments/finger foods
- Provide The Chamber with your corporate logo and a short profile about your firm to be used in an insert to promote to members 30 days prior to event
- Meet and greet guests / members
- Address the attendees (optional)
- Introduce key people from your firm
- Send invitations to key/existing clients or prospects by inviting them to drop by anyone can attend a Chamber mixer- members and non-members alike (optional)
- Provide networking activities (optional)
- Provide door prizes (optional)
For more information or to host a mixer please contact Carole Cunningham, Events Manager at (506) 634-8111 or email: ccunningham@TheChamberSJ.com.